MoreMOBA is heading to Boston this weekend for the incredibly fun annual celebration of everything nerdy called
League of Legends
- Experience the League of Legends Riftwalk – an immersive, interactive journey through League’s history, showcasing memorable moments from the last six years, beloved community contributors, and the community that’s made it all possible. Located in rooms #153 A-C. More info below!
- Watch the best in collegiate competition at the uLoL Campus Series Finals – check out the announcement here for now, and keep an eye out for more details as we get closer to kickoff. Located in booth #1256, PAX Arena.
- Need to mend a wing or repair a foxtail? Look no further than the League Cospitality Room – here you’ll find an official cosplay photographer, changing rooms, costume repair supplies, and space to rest and take a break with fellow cosplayers. As always, the room is open to any and all cosplayers (and their handlers), regardless of inspiration. Located in room #152, open during show hours only.
- Hear from some of your favorite community contributors at the Creator Showcase Panel – more than a dozen of the League community’s brightest lights will share their experiences as content creators. Saturday @ 1:30 PM EST, main PAX stage. Roster below!
- Appear in a special PAX episode of /ALL Chat – join hosts Xell and Jimmy Wong as they catch up with old friends and make brand new ones. League’s community YouTube show will be roaming the halls at PAX and hanging out with League players like you along the way. Even if you’re not attending, this upcoming /ALL Chat episode will guide viewers on a magical journey through the PAX experience.
- Other events
- Live podcast recording and Q&A with Sp4zie – Friday @ 10:30 AM EST, booth #1256
- Sp4zie meet & greet – Friday & Sunday @ 2 PM EST, booth #1256
- League cosplay showcase – Friday @ 5 PM EST (4 PM signup), booth #1256
- Nicki Taylor performs “Worlds Collide” – Sunday @ 11:20 AM EST, booth #1256
- League will be pre-installed and available to play during show hours at the CybertronPC Room
- Join HiRezAmanda and HiRezDavid for photos, free codes, and meet fellow SMITE Fans! Plus, if you’re in a SMITE cosplay, we’ve got some special codes for you!
- When: Saturday, April 23rd at 4 pm EDT
- Where: Inside the Westin Lobby, 1st Floor (No PAX East Badge is required to enter)
- Inside Gearbox Software Panel
- It wouldn’t be a “PAX” without us getting a chance to share more awesome stuff with our community! Be sure to swing by the Gearbox panel on Friday to see what Randy Pitchford, Randy Varnell, Mikey Neumann, and more Gearbox guests have in store!
- When: Friday, April 22, 2016
- Time: 4 – 5:30PM EDT
- Where: Main Theatre
- IGN Battleborn Launch Party at PAX East
- Kick off PAX East weekend right, Battleborn-style this Thursday (April 21)! To celebrate the end of the universe in proper fashion, we’re partying with IGN to celebrate the beginning of the show – and the imminent launch ofBattleborn on May 3.
- Where: CandiBar at 275 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116
- When: Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Time: 8PM – 12AM ET
- Battleborn Community Party
- Join the community’s own, Ryan Cryptic, in throwing one badass Battleborn shindig on Saturday night (April 23). Show up as your favorite character for a swanky costume contest, dance to live music, and maybe even snag a selfie with the Gearbox folks in one of the photo booths. It’s time to party like the universe is about to blink out of existence!
- Where: 49 Social at 49 Temple Pl, Boston, MA
- When: Saturday, April 23, 2016
- Time: 10PM – 2AM
Heroes of the Storm
Nothing about Heroes of the Storm due to release of Overwatch, but you may see some friendly faces at the Blizzard Booth.
This year’s PAX East marks the first time Overwatch will be publically playable in the U.S. on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One—so if you want to get in on the action, assemble your team and head over to the official Blizzard booth. You’ll have the opportunity get your hands on the latest version of the game, pick up a payload of goodies (including a limited edition print of our first comic short), and more!
The Paragon team will be hanging out at the Playstation booth #8004 on Friday, and there will be a community meet-up Saturday morning at 9:30 am. Creative Director Steve Superville and Community Coordinator Nathan Mooney will meet up with fans for trivia, and the chance to pick up some Paragon swag!